Saturday, November 30, 2013

More Than a Dietary System


                           
                                   
Approximately seven months ago, I started using a supplementary diet system more for the benefits that it claimed to provide for overall health than for weight loss.  The weight loss did come, however, as can be seen above.  The upper photo shows me at the beginning of my first week of taking Yoli, and the lower photo shows me after the second week.  Although I was able to lose my stomach very quickly, perhaps the greatest improvement was my energy levels; previously I had been feeling so wrung out and weary.  I struggled to maintain activity until 9:00 P.M. when I would drop into bed, exhausted.  After beginning the Yoli regimen, I noticed a significant uptick in my energy levels, and a definite increase in my stamina.  First I noticed it in my ability to maintain a good degree of physical activity far beyond my former capability.  Then after the school year began in the fall, I found I was able to study into the wee hours of the morning.  Needless to say, that was extremely important during a semester that required more study time than I had previously had to put out.  Additionally, I was able to completely stop using vitamins and herbs that had been prescribed by a doctor along with prescription medication to alleviate migraines that would cause horrible bouts of dizziness.  Even my husband agrees that my health has greatly improved since taking Yoli.
    

1 comment:

thomas said...

It seems to work very well with you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...